Thursday 22 June 2017

Natasha T2W8


I’m looking at the clock waiting for it to strike five. Suddenly a terrifying sound comes from my left and I look around. Everyone’s is staring at the sound curiously. Taking the steps there I don’t feel very comfortable and I know that something is wrong. We go and all investigate what is happening but then what we found was horrific and very disappointing. All of our hard work was slowly melting away. Fro the past 6 months we all had been attempting to make the world’s biggest easter egg, filled with chocolate. And ughhhh someone seemed to crack it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .