Thursday 1 June 2017

Poppy

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Lily who was the princess of Windel town. Lilly had a little brother named Gabe. Gabe and Lily also had a older sister named Isabelle. Isabelle was a lot older than her siblings so she was going to be the next queen. Isabelle never played with Lilly or Gabe.

One night there was a storm with thunder and lightning. Lily, Gabe, the Queen and King all ran towards me. I opened the door for them but in the flash of lightning I saw Isabelle, and that as the last day of her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .