Thursday 29 June 2017

Connor T2W9




The weather that changed dramatically

I put my nice colourful hat on my head and stepped onto the beach with my jandals on my feet. It was a scorching hot day, so I slapped sunblock all over myself. Sitting down on my fluffy towel, I watched the sparkling blue waves crash onto the sandy beach, all while eating a nice chocolate ice-cream. I decided to take a short swim in the ocean and then all of a sudden the weather changed dramatically. The wind was blowing the sand everywhere and next thing there was sand in my eyes and mouth. Rubbing my eyes I was finally able to reopen them again. Typical Wellington Weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .