Sunday 18 June 2017

Charlie 100Wc T2 W8



Ahh another dumb assignment and right after the holidays too. Me and leo sit there with blank heads try to think of a movie involving tiny construction men. As we pack up  Leo spills the box of marshmallow easter eggs. They drop to the ground and crack spilling out the yum gooey egg inside. Then because Leo’s such a clucks, as he bends drown the box full of the construction men tills over and they fall onto the egg. “Stop leo” i shout. I rearrange some things and place some cones. I think I found out movie plot.” I say Triumphantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .