Thursday 1 June 2017

Emma

100 Word Challenge

I loved birds. I knew they liked seeds, so I ate an apple, took out the seeds, dropped them on the footpath and waited.

The next day there was a big storm and everything was dark. I looked outside. The seeds were still there. Lighting flashed, and I thought I saw something big. Lightning flashed again and in the flash of lightning I saw a huge owl in the sky, bigger than the house.

I ran outside and it landed, pecked at the seeds and looked at me. I climbed on it’s back and we flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .