Thursday 1 June 2017

Jordi

                                             Dream

The best dream ever, how did it start? well . . . It all started on a plane. I dreamed that we were on our way to africa. I was gazing through the window of the plane. The sun was so warm and comforting as it hug the fluffy clouds lifting over the beautiful mountains. This was an amazing view, 
Until 
        until 
               until.
The lightning hit. In the flash of the lightning I saw something it was so freaky but amazing. It looked mythical. Thorn prove feet galloped along it's speckled body dancing toward the sun. Never to be seen again, or will it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .