Sunday 18 June 2017

Alice T2WK8 100WC

The Mysterious Malteser Mystery I was casually walking down the sidewalk eating creamy maltesers, popping them in my mouth one by one, when I came across one that was rather tingly and hard. I spat it out in disgust and it cracked open on the concrete and the gooey contents oozed out of the hard chocolate shell. I stared at it in awe. To worsen my situation mini construction workers hopped out of the malteser and began to place cones around the outside of the gooey mess as if it was hazardous. I looked at what was happening, then I swiftly turned and bolted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .