Sunday 18 June 2017

Madison

I looked through the hole in the garden.
I looked at the tiny village below me.
I could see three men working on a
building site.I felt a thud on my head,
It was my annoying little sister, Isla.
Oh No, she isn’t meant to know about
the secret world below. She looked through
the hole, She laughed scarily. She pulled
out one of her easter eggs and she threw
it down the hole. There was a big Bang!
The egg smashed and the insides poured
everywhere. The men below surrounded
the egg and my little sister ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .