Wednesday 7 June 2017

Izzy 100WC T2W6

Izzy 100WC T2W6

Every time I glance over at that muddy brown river, with those broken dams, it was like the water just kept gushing out of them. Sometimes I picture myself looking over at wonderful, clear water that sparkles with every glimpse of an eye.


But then reality  hits me like waves. I strolled back home to find my family starving. Finding scraps on the ground to cook over fires seemed to be my only purpose. My little scrawny brother ran to me and looks me in the face with angry eyes, and says “ I won't live like this.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .