Thursday 15 June 2017

Jordi 100WC T2W7

Thank you so much,
Andrew Sesay for sleeping overnight in the health centre and for being on call 24/7 to help mothers and babies who are not so lucky. I think it is so sad that women in Sierra Leone are one hundred times more likely to die during childbirth than those in the UK. Do you ever feel like it is your fault if someone dies?  Do you make enough money to supply food for your family?  Do you miss your family?  Im pleased to know that there are people like you in the world serving other selflessly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .