Thursday 8 June 2017

Jordi 100WC T2W6

Diving for freedom, attacking for revenge and defending for a chance of survival. Yes this was a water fight. '' Splish, splosh, splash ATTACK'' kora shouted. ''Kora, Kc and Kate how dare you have a water balloon fight inside the house'' screamed their mother. { Ping wishhh } the water balloon bursted and the water just kept gushing out towards my mum. Why were me and my sisters having a water balloon fight inside the house ? It all started after my birthday Party I got so much water balloons from my party I gave some to my sisters. Than they attacked me inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .