Monday 12 June 2017

Ashtons 100WC Week 7 Term 2

Dear Andrew

I have been moved by your amazing work that you do and I think that you make a difference to the several lives that you saved.The peoples lives that you save would probably not still be alive if you weren't there but you were there for these people like Sierra Leone. I couldn't thank you anymore for the amazing job that you do. Why do you do this job? I ask. No other people could have the perseverance that you do. Your job is so hard that most people would not take the job.

Kind Regards Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .