Wednesday 7 June 2017

100WC WK6 Alice

“I’ll give you five bucks if you walk across that dam wall” he said cheekily. Me and my friend were walking to my house when Derek saw a challenge. Wanting to be cool I accepted the challenge. I steadily stepped onto the mossy concrete, trying to stop myself from chickening out. Suddenly the wall began to tremble and I felt the rickety wall collapse beneath my feet. I was falling fast, I could hear my friends yelling my name. The water just kept gushing out of the broken dam wall. The river was dragging me down then everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .