Thursday 8 June 2017

Ashton T2 Wk6

August 1991 the biggest natural disaster in the world happened in Paraguay,that day it ended.


My name is John I was on a bus run doing my daily job, when all of a sudden a siren started so I drove to a holt on the side of the road. I saw a tsunami rushing towards us so I told everyone to run to the nearest building and get as high as possible. One hour later the water just kept gushing out of the bus and the buildings around us, all of a sudden something flashed and everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .