Thursday 1 June 2017

Madison

                        The Storm
I didn’t know that it would be this hard to make a speech for my Nana’s funeral, all I could think about was her last words she said to me. I took a deep breath, I blinked back my tears, I new that I needed to be strong. I looked out the window the sky was dark as coal, Then all of a sudden the sky made a big Bang!. Then to follow the bang a big flash of lightning came. In the flash of lightning I heard my Nana say ‘don’t be sad I will always be with you’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .