Sunday 11 June 2017

Bradley 100WC T2W6

An Unlucky Day


It all started well, walking out the door, homework done, smile on my face. I was waiting for the bus which eventually came. I was walking into class when it struck me - my back was damp! Like lightning I opened my bag to check what was up - my water bottle was leaking, the water just kept gushing out, and my homework now ruined, It was all I had. I was anxious, obviously, I got an F and detention. The rest of the day was average. Because of detention, I missed the school bus so I had to walk home alone.
Image result for unlucky

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .