Monday 12 June 2017

Izzy 100WC T2W7

Dear Andrew

I believe you are the most kindest and generous person in Sierra Leone. If I was put in your position, the pressure would get to me, I don’t know how you do it. Do you ever see your friends and family? I strongly believe the resources you need for your work should be given to you instantly, like the solar lights! What has been the hardest situation to deliver a baby. The hours you put in must be a huge commitment. I understand your job must not be the easiest, we are here to help out.  


From Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .