Thursday 8 June 2017

Rosie T2W6

The Storm

One day me and my friends decided to watch a movie at my house. We were on our own and a bit nervous. The forecast wasn't good. We were only sixteen.

After 20 minutes of watching the movie, I decided to get some snacks. I walked over to the kitchen then suddenly I saw flashing blue lightning outside the clear window. I was petrified so I ran and jumped back on the couch. It started to pour, the rain hit the roof like bullets. The water just kept gushing out of the pipe. That was the worst storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .