Monday 6 November 2017

Corbin T4W4

It’s halloween. I’m scared of halloween because people tell you about Killer Clown’s and the movie IT. So I decided to ditch School and go to Central France Where all the nice people were. I was so scared I went up to someone screaming to them “I need shelter” but they didn't listen. Then I did it again, again and again and they didn't listen. I thought to myself “Well that’s strange”. So I went up to someone and pulled their coat. But all of a sudden my hands slip of the coat. Then I found out what I was. I was a GHOST!!!

5 comments:

  1. I really liked your story line. Maybe next time you could add more structure to your story to have a nice flowing story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your story! Maybe next time put some describing words in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed reading your story because we have a few people in our class who feel the same way about Hallowe'en. We also liked the little twist at the end of your story. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Corbin! That's a cool story which matches the prompt well. Just remember to check through and edit your writing - for example: Clowns (no apostrophe) and Central France, where all the nice people were (use of a comma and better word than nice).
    Keep writing!
    From Mr Hales - North Norfolk, England, UK - #TEAM100wc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your story, but I was a bit confused with the whole story line. Next time try to be a bit more clear.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .