Tuesday 14 November 2017

Ashton 100WC T4 W5

I grabbed my face mask and slowly put it on. Once I had put it on I walked into the store and grabbed my pistol out of my belt and held it up and took a shot into the ground. I heard screams from the other side of the store and people running all over the place. I screamed " give me your food now!" and all of a sudden a bag came out of nowhere and landed right in front of me. I grabbed It and ran, I ran for my life. I then thought but where would I hide it all? 

1 comment:

  1. Great story ashton i like the action maybe next time think about explaining the character more.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .