Tuesday 21 November 2017

Jordi 100WC W6T4


Trick or treat smell my feet give us something yum to eat.
“I pick trick” A croaky voice, creepily mumbles from behind the door. Screams echo through the empty but yet busy streets. Three kids enter the haunted house ready to get a scarring of a lifetime. Ghosts and skeletons appear off the walls. “Not scared” the three bratty little kids say. You'll be scared now. The creepy neighbour yells as he draws a sword out of his thick throat.   Ahhh skin begins to flake of nothing but a dark black clock remands. Slowly day by day turning into stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .