Monday 20 November 2017

Corbin 100WC T4W6

Swish Swoosh Swish is all I could hear in the forest. The trees were swaying side to side and the wind was howling. We came across this black statue with its hood on its head, but the strange thing was it had no head. You wouldn't guess this statue's name. It’s Chucky the scary doll that changed into a scary human then died. Yep thats him. That happened 29 years ago he died on the 31st of October trying to change his soul back from a doll to a human having to murder people to get his human life back poor him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .