Monday 13 November 2017

Sam 100WC T4 W5


Every morning I wake up to the same thing. The same mean kids tormenting me, the same selfish and cruel matron and the same feeling of loss and dismay. In the orphanage we get starved and by we I mean me and Sophie, we’re known as the brats of the orphanage so there for the last to be served food. You would think they would make enough for everyone but they don’t. So we’ve made a plan we will escape and rob the bakery on the corner but the only question stopping us is where would we hide it all?

6 comments:

  1. I really liked your story! I especially liked the storyline and how you used descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Story Sam! I really liked some of the vocabulary you used e.g tormenting, dismay. The only thing is to fix your grammar to say Sophie and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your story line Sam.
    Next time check your grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sam,
    Thanks for taking part in this week's 100 Word Challenge writing prompt. I really liked your choice to make the prompt relate to a burglary especially since the would be burglars where deprived orphans. It makes the readers feel bad for them and want to help. You also used some great vocabulary! Keep up the great work!
    Mrs. Schmidt (Team 100WC)
    Grade 3 Teacher
    Pennsylvania, USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice story Sam especially the story line and descriptive language. I've got nothing bad to say about this story it's GREAT.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .