Monday 27 November 2017

Sam 100WC T4 W7

This morning I woke up to a beautiful and sunny day, so I decided that I would have a picnic with my energetic younger sister Daisy. So I quickly packed a sandwich for us and then hurried out the door. When we got to the park we put our white picnic blanket down. We spent time looking over the still and clear pond that sits past the towering gum trees. After having our delicious snacks we walked down to the pond to find a man there with little remote controlled catamaran. We later found out that it was battery powered.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your story line Sam.
    Next time check your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    Your piece is so descriptive. I love how you set the scene. What great writing!
    Keep it up,
    Mrs. Wlazlo in NY
    Team 100

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .