Wednesday 29 November 2017

Izzy 100WC T4W7

This sandwich tasted stale I think in my head while I charge the battery of my phone. As I sit I remember the day before hand, it was a cold, white winter morning full of breeze and very energetic children. I hurried down the icy road to school that morning slipping and banging my head getting a very sore headache. I had to text my parents, but my phone went dead leaving me know choice but walking to school. When I got to school I had to go to the nurse. It turned out I had a very serious concussion.

4 comments:

  1. I liked your describing words like stale.
    Next time maybe you could use more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you used describing words Izzy.
    But maybe next time add some more punctuation to make your story sound more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you sentence lengths!
    Next time maybe add more commas to your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy,

    You are a budding author. I like the flashback technique you used in your writing.

    Using a peer review will help you with smooth flow and editing ( I should know. I always leave articles - a/an/the while writing. I utilize a middle grades editor when possible :) )

    Best wishes.

    Mrs. Trivedi-Ziemba (Team 100 WC, USA)
    http://trivediziemba.edublogs.org/
    @TrivediZiemba

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .