Tuesday 21 November 2017

Charlie 100Wc T4W6


I am the only one of us that can see them. I don’t how it happened but it’s haunted me for years.. They look exactly like the statue in Spencer park. Except they carry a feeling about them a kind of darkness that makes you shiver. I told someone once, that I saw them. I really shouldn't have trusted them. I was looked up there for years.

“Mr Andrews, if this is true why would you tell us now.” The officer asks.

“Because like I said I need protection” I explain with urgency

“Ok, but why tell us about  these……… so called creatures.”

“It's them. They're the ones that are coming after me.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .