Tuesday 21 November 2017

100 WC Ryan M

Chucky. Chuck has been one of the great horror movies that has been around. Chucky was created by Tom Holland, John Lafia and Don Mancini. Chucky has been a great selection of horror movies. Chucky has had seven movies. The very first Chucky was released in November 9th 1988. The very first Chuckys’ movie AKA Child’s play reached a box office of 44.2 million. Now if `you havn’t seen Child’s play AKA Chucky you have to see it, because it’s old and it could be scary for some young ones. I hope I gave you an inside of Chucky.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your story Ryan! I especially liked the storyline and how you did everything different from what everyone else has done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story I liked how you included some facts. Next time make sure you spell haven't right.Because this is what you wrote: Now if you havn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your story Ryan but maybe next time add some descriptive words:
    from "one of the great horror movies" to "one of the worlds greatest horror movies ever seen"

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .