Wednesday 1 November 2017

100 WC wk3 t4

As I was swimming through the white waters I crossed the finish line and celebrated with all my  family. There were fireworks going off, there were flames in cylinders lighting up. There was everything you could wish for when winning. That’s what i’m hoping to happen tomorrow. Hi my name is Kesha and i’m a great swimmer. I sometimes boost my confidence, but that’s what I love about me. There’s a big swimming event tomorrow which i’m hoping to win. The prize is $15,000, that’s a lot of money. I can’t tell you more cause it’s about to start.

2 comments:

  1. I like the story set up in the characters imagination it put some interest into the story, but there were some silly mistakes such as capital letters needed to be in some places and some other grammar mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story line and how it was in your imagination.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .