Tuesday 24 October 2017

🖤 Poppy's 100WC T4W2 🖤

My two best friends, Milly and Caitlin, and I were walking to the shop when we stopped at a long driveway, Caitlin said that we should go down but Milly said not to, It was all up to me, should we go down or not? I decided we should go down, when we got to the end of the driveway there was a small but scary house, we went onto the old, creaky veranda, Caitlin knocked on the door but no one answered, so we went in and as the door slammed behind us, I knew we were done for.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the suspense in the last sentence.
    Next time maybe you use more full stops like: long driveway. Caitlin said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the suspense at the end of your story.
    Maybe next time you should check your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the last sentence, as it gave suspense and i thought it was cool how you used 'we were done for'.
    Try using some different sentence lengths, to make your writing more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .