Wednesday 18 October 2017

Matthew 100WC W1T4

LOCAL MAN MURDERED AND DUMPED IN A SHALLOW RIVER Local man John Johnson was murdered last night when he was on his way back home. The man behind this all was spotted by a passer by, “I looked around the corner and saw the horrible sight he looked and saw me and started chasing me I thought I was next but I made it to the police station before he got me”.We do not know who did it because he was wearing a mask And a knife.If you see any suspicious activity please tell us. [Insert image here]

5 comments:

  1. I liked how you used commas but maybe next put spaces after your fullstops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you did a theme of it being reported. Just remember to slow down because I don't think it made much sense were it said "he was wearing a mask and a knife because you cant really wear a knife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how it was a report. Next time you should make sure it makes sense and check your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a good idea how you had a recount from a witness and added some speech. As well as having the title in bold, as that gave a great effect. You do need to check you punctation, add a few commas ,spaces and change a capital letter. The only other negative thing was about ' he was wearing a mask And a knife.If you' you need to change this because it's not possible to wear a knife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your title and storyline.
    Next time maybe you can make sure that your wording makes sense like: spotted by a passer by.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .