Monday 16 October 2017

Connor T4 W4

It was the first time I had ever been to the Barnaby's and it was definitely going to be the last. It was 8.00pm at night and I had been invited to dinner, the sun had just about gone down but there was still quite a bit of light in the dreary sky. To get to the house you had to enter down a long gravel driveway.
But as I knocked on the door I realised that there were actually no lights going inside. I knocked louder this time getting a bit impatience.

 I walked around the side of the house looking to see if Mr Barnaby was out the back of the house, then all of a sudden a flash caught my eye like the sun hitting a mirror. I looked down to the pond from where the flash had come from and I saw the most horrible sight of Mr Barnaby's legs sticking out of the pond wearing a pair of red band gumboots...

6 comments:

  1. I liked the way you included a simile and lots of description. But maybe try and use the word I less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked the way you used lots of description and persuasive writing this story sucked me in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your story line. Next time check your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked it Connor 10/10 but next time just use less I's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was good because included lots information and created a good picture without making the story become boring. You do need to double check you use the right word. e.g Impatient instead of impatience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved how you worded your story!
    Make sure that you use the right words like: getting a bit impatient not impatience.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .