Sunday 15 October 2017

100WC WK1 T4 Alice

Thursday 20th of March 2018. Lately there has been a report from the emergency rescue team involving a drowned man. According to his wife they were walking around the lake when suddenly Josh [the victim] slipped on a wooden plank and fell into the dark, murky lake. Rosemary [wife of Josh] rang 111 immediately and emergency services rushed to the scene. Luckily Josh survived and he had no major injuries. “ It was so scary as I had no control over the situation” says Rosemary “ I’m just glad that he’s alive”. Josh will hopefully be returning home in a few days.

6 comments:

  1. I really liked the way you set it out as it was a news story because it really fits in with the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad this story had a happy ending. I like how you used quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the story Alice, I liked the way the story ended and I thought it would end differently. In my opinion it doesn't have any mistakes well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liked your story Alice. You had a really good outline to the story and you knew what you wanted to deliver to the audience. One question, did Rosemary help Josh out of the pond?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the story. Next time maybe use some more descriptive words like how you used dark, murky lake. Except from that there were no other mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .