Wednesday 25 October 2017

100WC T4 W2 James


A boy called John was bored with his life living on a farm so he decided to run away. When he was walking he found a creepy house and it looked like no one was in the house so he decided to break in and get some money and food. He wandered around in the house for a bit and looked at all the old things and he found some money so he was really happy. As the door slammed John knew the owners were in the house so he jumped out a window and ran all the way home.

6 comments:

  1. I really liked the story because it had was an funny storyline, maybe more intreving words and better opening sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Story James. Maybe next time describe more of the character, setting and plot before it happens. For example maybe describing where John lived, with what animals, more about his personality before you wrote about the run away. But I really like the funny storyline and John must have learnt his lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your story! I especially liked the funny storyline. Maybe next time you could. Same work on as the others

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your story because it had a funny story line. Next time you write maybe think of adding why he wanted some money and food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the story James! :D I loved the funny storyline that made the story more intersting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the story line. Next time you could have more tension around the part when the owners come into the house.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .