Wednesday 25 October 2017

Charlie 100Wc T4W2

The House...

I cautiously crept down the stairs.
As the old wood took my weight I cringed, begging the sound not to give me away. I stopped before the corner. Standing perfectly still, I held my breath, listening for the silence. The coast was clear. I  finished making my way to the door, my fingers crossed. There it was gleaming silver, in its lock, the key. The door swings open with ease, although its hinges whined. I stepped outside, the cold air surrounded me like a cloak…. as the door slammed, I knew, I was out and I was never going back.

          
Image result for spooky house



2 comments:

  1. Nice story, Really liked the way you used suspense and described the scene well. Perhaps next time you could make the story flow a little ore by using more commas and not so many full stops.

    - Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your story. I loved the way you dragged me in I WANT TO READ MORE !!!! Well done

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .