Monday 30 October 2017

Madison


I was swimming in my best friends swimming pool. It was only yesterday we had celebrated her 14th birthday. Her birthday party was absolutely amazing, she wore the most beautiful white gown with a sparkly belt. We had her party at the flame concert. It was unlike any other birthday party I had ever been to. The lead singer knew who she was, so we were allowed onto the stage at the end of the concert to get their autographs. I can’t wait for tomorrow to tell all of my other friends all about my great weekend with my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Great work! I liked how you used described the scene well about what she wore and how old she was turning. Next time maybe try telling some poeple's names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! I liked how you described the scene.
    Next time make sure that your sentences make sense like: It was only yesterday we had celebrated.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .