Monday 11 September 2017

Sam 100WC T3W8

As dorothy continued her quest to find the Wizard of Oz she heard a strange sound. So Dorothy went over to investigate. After pushing past a few bushes and thorns she found something astonishing…. An old tin man! The Tin Man asked her if she could put some oil in his joints so she did. “Ohh I feel so much better” He shouted in delight “thanks”. “ Where are you going young lady” he asked. “To see the Wizard of oz” Dorothy replied politely. Ohh so thats what lies ahead of the yellow brick road I have been wondering for years!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam
    I really liked the way you made use of a well known story to build your writing around this week. The prompt fits seamlessly into your writing, which isn't always easy to do.
    Keep up the good work!
    Miss T Team 100wc
    Hampshire, England

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .