Sunday 17 September 2017

Corbin 100WC T3W9

Sponge Bob square pants, Sponge Bob square pants, Sponge Bob square pants argh. I love this program it’s so funny. Boom Crash Smack what was that. I turn around to see a big glass thing that’s on the ground. I screamed in horror. There were big beads on the ground to that looked like rocks. They looked so colourful pink, blue, yellow and green. I didn't even care about my TV, When that was the best thing in my life. But it’s not now because it’s destroyed. I called the investigators to see what they can find. But they didn't answer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .