Tuesday 12 September 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W8

100WC T3W8

So this is what lies ahead, the truth hides behind the velvet curtains. The daring lights shine over the stage as we go to the front. Hundreds of heads glaring over to see the costumes strut across the platform. The music starts, we dance away. Pointing my feet hard, I start to get cramp.The silky dress flows beneath my knees and brings excitement to my mind. The wind rushes through my hair and I leap across the stage to the other side. I run off stage and back into the room. The audience applauses for a job well done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rylee
    This is a really original idea, I've read lots of mystery stories this week, yours makes a refreshing change! You have included some super descriptions, almost as if you are writing from your own experiences.
    Thank you for sharing this great writing
    Miss T Team 100wc
    Hampshire, England

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .