Tuesday 5 September 2017

Emma 100WC T3W7


I woke with a start. At first I didn’t know why, but then heard it again: a distant roar. I jumped out of bed, dressed hastily, and ran into the backyard, which was muddy from the steady rain. I  climbed the fence, and spotted him in the darkness halfway to the playground in the park. The baby gorilla was stuck up to his ankles in mud and couldn’t get out, so I ran up to him and he thrashed and roared until I lifted him out. Then we ran back home before the neighbors saw him and rang the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .