Sunday 17 September 2017

100wc t3 w9 Joron


Image result for gif of a bulb smashingImage result for gif of a bulb smashing on theI was in town one day going to the new restaurant called JJ and co then I saw a road block for the town parade so I waited for the parade to end but then I saw I a float with a giant light bulb the float was to reduce energy but the bulb consumed a lot of energy too. When it passed by the cables holding the light snapped and fell in the way to my car so I hopped out and then the bulb smashed on my car eww is that what what was in that bulb gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .