Tuesday 12 September 2017

Madison

Me and my friend Sarah were going on a bear hunt in the woods. We went past a pond and headed down a path. There was a faint sight of a castle which the path lead to. We heard some noises as we got closer to the castle. We could hear some sort of screaming coming from the castle. We got to the door both in utter wonder thinking so, what lies ahead of the door I thought to myself. We opened the door to see what was inside. Everything went silent and there was blood everywhere. What was happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .