Monday 11 September 2017

Ashton 100WC T3 W8

My name is Elrond and I am a hobbit and i’m ninety years old. I am indeed quite young for a hobbit. “Knock! Knock! Knock!” ah think that might have been Gandol. “Hello Mr Kanalf at your service, I have an offer these are my men we are going to steal back the gem that is looked away we need you for a burglar.” explained Gandol “ Ummm thanks for the offer but i’m perfectly fine where I am” “ok your choice”.

I was thinking that night why, why did I turn down that offer. I ran and ran around the village into the forest and found the men on their ponies. “ so what lies ahead of us Elrond” “ i’m not sure” I answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .