Monday 18 September 2017

Bradley 100WC T3W9

Today all my friends are coming over we are also going to have a nerf battle and we will be building huts as secret bases.

We started off with a bang literally because they had a sniper and shot down one of my players. We shot down one of their players not long after. Then I was aiming at them it was a clear shot then SMASH! I wondered what that noise could have been I poked my head outside the hut; my mum vase filled with mini balls of colour had fallen to the ground and smashed. Whoopsy Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .