Monday 4 September 2017

Charlie 100Wc T3W7



Just like every kid we know, when you fall asleep it’s absolutely essential for your own safety to have all your limbs under the covers. Or you’ll be grabbed by your leg and drag into their lair. You parents lied to you. It’s absolutely true, monsters roam the world. Vampires, Giants, Witches, Yetis you name it they may live right next door. This is even more relevant to the kids who live in Somerset. The town holding the M.I.H Monster, Inquires, Headquarters. Now believe me , monster brains are equivalent to a squishy pea. They often need help and because there's no internet in the sewers.  So us kids need to watch out for santa's not the only mythical creature coming to town.


Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 8.20.44 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .