Tuesday 12 September 2017

🖤 Poppy's 100WC T3W8 🖤


My best friend, Amber, and I were hanging out at her house. We were soooo bored we didn’t know what to do. We went downstairs to her mum in the kitchen and asked her what we should to do, she said that there might be some board games in the attic. We went up to the entrance of the attic, we went to go in but we saw something moving, I freaked out and Amber started walking backwards. We ran down to Amber’s mum in the kitchen not looking back. So, what lies ahead of us, we’ll never really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .