Sunday 17 September 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W9

100WC T3W9



I glance around looking at the waterfalls of chocolate flowing down the stream. I was one of the lucky kids that got got a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory and I was super excited. Little men get to work around me, making the room come to life. I smell the sweet scent galloping around me like a horse in action. Suddenly the wall breaks. Lollies of all sorts come tumbling down the hill as I run away, well at least try to. I topple over the giant jellybean that lies underneath me. I lay in the sticky lollies.
Laughing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .