Tuesday 25 July 2017

Natasha 100WC T3W1


It was a lovely day to go a road trip in my opinion. The sun was shining down from the bold blue sky. As we drove past all the cities filled with colour that brightens your day, my family and I were talking happily about our everyday lives and singing to songs coming on the radio of our new car. Even though we lived in Hamilton and there is a lot to see there, our family is adventurous and like to explore new things, so this morning we made the plan to go to Auckland. When all of a sudden…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .