Sunday 30 July 2017

Corbin 100WC T3W2

I used to live under a bridge, I hated it there because I was always getting sick and cold. I had no house, money, food or blanket, I was lucky enough to get a nibble of an apple. well I lived about 18 years under the bridge but then the flash made me take a wish I closed my eyes and wished I was a billionaire, then I appeared in a awesome mansion worth 1 billion dollars I kept blinking I was flabbergasted I never knew a shooting star would make wishes come true. It was the good old day’s.

    

4 comments:

  1. Great story, I really liked The story and how the guy lived under a bridge, I think you could go through and check some spelling eg. hatted - hated manchine - mansion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment I will

    ReplyDelete
  3. I edited the spelling mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corbin,
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    I found it sad that you spent 18 years living under a bridge. I'm glad your wish came true.
    Good work this week.
    Mrs Boyce
    Cork.
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .