Sunday 30 July 2017

Benji

I was a man who loved to hike. I would go on hikes whenever possible. While working my job I saw an ad of an impressive huge hike. I quickly clicked on it and in that weekend went to that destination. I later started the track. When halfway through the track I realized I didn’t have much water or food. Then it hit me, I was lost. Hours went by of me trying to find a way out. I was about to end all hope but then the flash made me have just enough. The flash was a road.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the 3rd to last sentences because you put an adjective in there but maybe you need to add similes and metaphors. I've got one question how did the road make you just have enough and what was the enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enough effort to keep walking, thanks Corbin

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .