Monday 24 July 2017

Jordi 100WC T3W1


‘‘What's that smell ? It smells like pizza.’’ I walk in, only to find pizza hugging the walls and the floors of the diner. The sauce was oozing of the cheesy burnt crust. And pepperoni was clinging lifelessly to the walls. ‘‘How did this happen’’? I asked curiously. ‘‘Well dad left me in charge of the diner, and everybody was ordering pizza pizza so I thought to make it easier I should just make one big pizza to save time. Because I didn't know the actual amounts of ingredients  I added twelve cups of baking powder, and it kinda went BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .